A little bit of details on the restaurant:
- It’s been around for 42 year!
- They just started their Sunday Brunch (Definitely coming back to try)
- On Wednesday, they have half off bottles of wine, ALL DAY!
- Currently running a promo between 5-6PM where you’re able to have a 3 course meal for under $25 dollars a person.
- Cocktail hour is from 4:30-7:00 PM
- It’s a wedding destination. Host your wedding, reception and stay at the Courtyard Marriott (which the restaurant also owns too) for all your guest.
When you step into the restaurant, you almost feel like your stepping into a seafront cottage. There’s a nice homey feel that’s warm and inviting. There are different rooms around this spacious restaurant which makes you kind of wonder, “how big is this place?” It’s a two-story property and you have the option to sit pretty much where you want. The bar is upstairs where it opens up to a cute, screened patio that leads outside where you can also dine. The views from the upstairs balcony, overlooking the ocean was incredible!
The event took place in a private nook that was situated to the left when you walk into the restaurant. There were so many bloggers in attendance to learn more about Affiliate Marketing. I wished there was more practical information about how to leverage affiliate marketing specific to blogging, but it was good to get the basics on what it is and to know which companies to look at if I decide to choose to work with any.
After the presentation, Sea Watch sponsored some bites to share amongst the group and it was pretty tasty! I typically don’t go for seafood, but if you make it right, then I’m hooked. They brought out an array of dishes and from what I remember – the food was gone in a flash! Now that is telling you something 🙂
I also ran into some of my favorite people at the event – BRNZ Blog & Andrea M. Plans – which made the event even better. If you’re a blogger and need a community here in South Florida, make sure to join the bloggerunion.com to get all the latest event updates!